Search results

1. patryk

Vent pipe in exterior wall - tee/90 bend

Hi. I am looking to frame my garage and separate laundry/bath area. The plumbing (vent pipe) is inside the concrete block wall. I want to extent a few pipes and hide them in the new wall framing but not sure which approach is the way to do it. Can I add a tee with a short 90 so that it bends...
  2. patryk

Macerator, sink, laundry and cleanout fittings on a vertical vent

Hi. I am building a half bath in my garage. There is an existing 2" plumbing already from a stand-alone shower (underground branch) and laundry (vent pipe), I just need to redo the plumbing. Since the vertical vent is burried inside concrete wall, and horizontal drain is under slab, my options...
  3. patryk

Replacing a section in ABS horizontal drain below slab

Hi. I need to replace a a section of a horizontal ABS drain line that is burried below the slab, due to a cracked wye. Is it better to use an ABS pipe and ABS wye for that section, or can I use a piece of PVC pipe and PVC wye (with a transition cement)? Also, should I use a no hub coupling...
  4. patryk

Fitting type for vertical macerator waste downwards

Hello. I am installing a Saniaccess2 macerating unit for a toilet to drain waste into a 2" pipe. I am just not sure about the fitting that should be used when Saniflo is draining into a vertical vent pipe. Unfortunately the codes IPC codes (Florida) do not address this type of drainage and the...
  5. patryk

Adding a small powder room to garage, in place of an old shower

Hello. I am located in Florida. I got rid of an old shower in the garage which was already there when I bought the house. I am looking to build a small half bathroom with a toilet and sink, where the shower was located. It had a 2" drain under concrete slab which is most likely tied to the vent...
  6. patryk

Adding a sink drain into washer pipe

Hello. I am located in Florida. I want to add a sink in a room on the other side of a concrete wall from the washer in the garage. The washer stand pipe ends at 3', the sink would be 33" high and would be located 2' away from the stand pipe. The stand pipe has a P trap and goes inside the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks