Recent content by tdhd

1. T

Plumbing a pressure tank tee

Thanks! Not sure what you mean "dont spiral up the pipe." Overlap about half, right? I used 2-3 wraps for 1" pipe. Will try 4.
  2. T

I have something called megaloc. Is that same as pipe dope / pipe compound? Its described as a thread sealer. https://www.oatey.com/products/hercules-megaloc--1330684393 From what I can tell, its not permanent. But it wouldnt even matter much if it was, since its mainly the coupling and nipple...
  3. T

Good morning, I recently replaced my waterlogged 14 gallon pressure tank and when I did, I upgraded to a 21 gallon one. Burcam. Problem is, my old tank tee doesnt fit the new tank because its not long enough (8" I think) to reach beyond the pressure tanks side and the switch was butted up...
  4. T

1/2 gallon drawdown on 14 gallon tank

I have a WellX-Troll 201 14 gallon pressure tank. I don't know the GPM of the well, but its 1/2 HP in a drilled well. All this was in the house when we bought it. The short version of my question is how to I get more drawdown from this tank as right now its only getting 1/2 gallon? The pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks