Recent content by Pipe Dream

1. P

Venting help please...

I decided to have the plumber who did the slab work to do the venting and the rough in for the fixtures. I can do the rest.
  2. P

New Construction Small Bathroom/Kitchen System Help

Thank you Jeff, I responded to you also in my other post that is only about venting. I think I follow what you're saying here. I was thinking of a 2" dry vent for the w/m and k/s. I think your second idea could work but having everything in the bathroom downstream might break the deal. I'm...
  3. P

Venting help please...

Thanks Wayne, Responding to #3 I do not have the venting stack drawn in yet, as I wasn't clear about how it needed to be routed, mostly based on needing to establish the routes and sizes of the vents coming from the individual fixtures. Regarding #5, I thought that a 2" pipe gave me a...
  4. P

Venting help please...

Hi Jeff, There's only 2 threads, this one and the other one you responded to. My apologies for not responding to you yet, I'm a busy dad and building a house for my family solo, so life is pretty full. I thought to pull the other thread, but it's a bit broader so I thought to leave it in case...
  5. P

Venting help please...

Greetings! New construction, one bathroom on the ground floor with a shower, toilet, and sink, then a kitchen sink, dishwasher, and washer on the opposite wall. Can someone help or advise me on my main stack size? Can all drain vents be 1.5"? Thanks.
  6. P

Some photos to correspond with the drawings.
  7. P

One more drawing showing the in slab pipes and the piping for the washer and kitchen sink.
  8. P

Some drawings to hopefully help make things clear.
  9. P

Greetings all! My family and I moved from SW Wisconsin to the Olympic Peninsula of Washington about 3 years ago. We are building our house ourselves and are about 70% done. It's time for plumbing. The footprint here is pretty small, one bathroom on the ground floor with a shower, toilet, sink...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks