Recent content by KristofMI

1. K

Heavy Wall Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tubing Over Every Connection

I will just loosely slip over and move it to the side. Then slip over the connection when he's done and shrink it
  2. K

This is marine quality shrink wrap. It's used to cover cable splices that goes underwater. I don't see how it will not work in the system that is not under pressure (the DMV) .
  3. K

I will just slide it over the pipe. And once the inspector checks everything and approves it I will slide it over the joints and then heat shrink
  4. K

Since I'm building my own house and would like to make it as problem free as possible. At my workplace we use heavy wall adhesive lined heat shrink tubing. We cut it to pieces and a lot of them going to scrap. Those scrap pieces will work perfectly for applying at every DMV joint. Is there a...
  5. K

New Construction Basement Plumbing Advice

Got it. Will same situation be allowed if the clothes washer wasn't vented like I showed?
  6. K

I want to save me some time digging. Can I put washer standpipe on sink drain?
  7. K

I have been told in IPC your are not allowed to use toilet vent as a wet vent.
  8. K

Will the above work? Also IPC requires 1.5" minimum for vents. Can I do all vents 2" ? Is it going to cause problems down the road? Like finding connectors/fittings? Or connecting sinks.
  9. K

I can definitely move it to vanity vent. And yes about the basin vent. I just simply forgot to add it. Also it's just a sketch not to dimension
  10. K

I'm building my house in Michigan. They use IPC code. I need to rough in basement bathroom before they pour the slab. Do this drawing and connections looks right to you? On the other side of the wall we will have a washer and dryer. It's my first time ever doing and designing rough...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks