Recent content by Drewsonian

1. Drewsonian

Kinetico Float Adjustment

Hi, I recently moved my Kinetico Model 60 softener as a part of remodeling my basement. It was working well before the move. However, I think I may have inadvertently changed the float height setting because after moving the softener, we are now running out of soft water just before each...
  2. Drewsonian

1/2 to 3/4 transition

I am moving around well tank / softener / water heater and moving several pipes in the process. I plan to switch from a trunk/branch to a PEX manifold. I have one set of 3/4" hot/cold pipes going to my second floor that feed my two upstairs bathrooms (which I am not changing the runs to the...
  3. Drewsonian

Water to exterior buildings

Thanks all for the info and advice! I read up on the Ohio code I see exactly what you're saying.
  4. Drewsonian

Thanks! So if the water line terminates at the barn in a frost proof yard hydrant like this: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-2-ft-Bury-Depth-Frost-Proof-Yard-Hydrant-EBYH02NL/205031731 and we have a hose connected to it all the time, should I still put on a vacuum breaker?
  5. Drewsonian

I have a home in Ohio with a private well that supplies our house and the previous owners ran water lines out to a barn about 450 feet away from the house to supply water for small livestock. It has a shutoff and three stage filter in the house before it feeds out to the barn and I've mostly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks