Protecting Indoor Flooring - The Clean Step System From Yuleys by HexArmor

Users who are viewing this thread

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
I was posting away today when I noticed a nice new banner advertisement at the top of Terry's Page here. It was for a boot cover that protects indoor flooring. Made by HexArmor the system of removable hands free boot covers is called Yuleys. I was wondering a few things. One - has anyone tried them. Can you really slip on and off without a finger?

And two - how many of you find out about new products via Goggle Advertising. I know they target use by our local searches and for me they are often on the money. I do understand how google pays for these clicks and do make it a habit to jump off Terry's forum when any of these ads strike my fancy. Once you do it's interesting how google then puts the same ad up for a while - like everywhere you surf.

Have you tried this. Next time you look up see if an ad strikes your fancy - click it and then monitor how many times you see a similar ad while surfing the internet.

Back to the subject at hand. This design looks great. Looks like you can step on the back side and slip off the protector. I wonder if they make them for dress shoes? The Big Red Shoe could step on a paper clip or staple and puncture his fine Italian Leather Sole! Gasp the horror of that.... lol

Lets see what a goggle search turns up....

ZY09BLU_Yuleys_S_515c20b27a3e6.jpg

ZY09BLU_Yuleys_S_515c209a55eaf.jpg

sddefault.jpg

Love the last shot. I think the Yuleys' are more manly looking....

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks