(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New Version of WinForce Control Panel is available.

  1. #1
    Jack of all trades DonL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,652

    Default New Version of WinForce Control Panel is available.


    WinForce Control Panel
    Free and Easy to Use
    Computer Management Control Panel



    Check out WinForce.net to learn more




    Have a Safe and Happy Labor Day


    DonL.
    Last edited by DonL; 09-02-2012 at 04:27 PM.
    Theory only works perfect in a vacuum.

    Cyber Security Protection for Windows C:\ > WWW.WinForce.Net

  2. #2
    DIY Junior Member aquadood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Atlantis, TX
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Id have to say this program helps alot with Windows 8, due to windows 8 lacking a easy to reach control panel.

    Also, Windows 8 has NO start menu button, so this little applet helps me open stuff quickly when I'm testing windows 8 hardware configurations and I need to access benchmark applications quickly after multiple restarts!

  3. #3
    Jack of all trades DonL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aquadood View Post
    Id have to say this program helps alot with Windows 8, due to windows 8 lacking a easy to reach control panel.

    Also, Windows 8 has NO start menu button, so this little applet helps me open stuff quickly when I'm testing windows 8 hardware configurations and I need to access benchmark applications quickly after multiple restarts!
    I am glad that you like it.

    I guess you are new to the forum.

    Welcome to Terry's Forum.

    I have a new version in the works that will run as a windows service for the serious power users.

    The good part is that it remains to be a Free application.
    Theory only works perfect in a vacuum.

    Cyber Security Protection for Windows C:\ > WWW.WinForce.Net

  4. #4
    DIY Junior Member aquadood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Atlantis, TX
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Thanks! There is lots of info on these forums!

  5. #5
    Jack of all trades DonL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aquadood View Post
    Thanks! There is lots of info on these forums!

    You may want to visit the new WinForce Forum.


    It does not even come close to Terry's Forum, Yet. lol

    Terry has one of the best DIY Forums and I give Terry a big Thumbs up.

    The WinForce Forum will serve the computer users that want to get control and security on their computer system.

    Don't Worry, I will have a link to terrylove.com on my site , so that you can come back quick.


    TGIF

    Have a great day.


    DonL
    Theory only works perfect in a vacuum.

    Cyber Security Protection for Windows C:\ > WWW.WinForce.Net

  6. #6
    DIY Junior Member aquadood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Atlantis, TX
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DonL View Post
    You may want to visit the new WinForce Forum.


    It does not even come close to Terry's Forum, Yet. lol

    Terry has one of the best DIY Forums and I give Terry a big Thumbs up.

    The WinForce Forum will serve the computer users that want to get control and security on their computer system.

    Don't Worry, I will have a link to terrylove.com on my site , so that you can come back quick.


    TGIF

    Have a great day.


    DonL
    Where can I find this fabulous new WinForce forum at?

  7. #7
    Jack of all trades DonL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aquadood View Post
    Where can I find this fabulous new WinForce forum at?

    It has been added to the www.winforce.net website.


    Please let us know if you find it useful.
    Theory only works perfect in a vacuum.

    Cyber Security Protection for Windows C:\ > WWW.WinForce.Net

  8. #8
    Jack of all trades DonL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,652

    Default

    There is a new version of the WinForce Control Panel.

    Version 5 is now available for download.

    Thanks to all that have donated and supported it.


    Enjoy.
    Theory only works perfect in a vacuum.

    Cyber Security Protection for Windows C:\ > WWW.WinForce.Net

Similar Threads

  1. Control panel to look simple, for several faucets
    By geniescience in forum Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & Tricks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 03:18 PM
  2. Using just a screwdriver to change out a 100 amp main panel to a new 200 amp panel
    By Ian Gills in forum Electrical Forum discussion & Blog
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 06:08 AM
  3. A very strange wire in the control panel (NEED HELP PLEASE)
    By greenbaypackersfan in forum Electrical Forum discussion & Blog
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 12:18 PM
  4. 1 piece version of Drake?
    By markey in forum Toilet Forum discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 08:07 AM
  5. Basement bathroom plumbing plan, new version
    By abrahuang in forum Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & Tricks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 12:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •