Need help on installing Oatey drain in new fiberglass shower stall

Users who are viewing this thread

Georgie

Reaction score
I am in the process of installing a new fiberglass shower stall in my bathroom. Up to this point everything is fine...however, I am a bit confused on how to installed the drain. I hava Lasco shower stall 60"x 36" the drain is in the center of the shower. The shower stall is big with little room on the adjacent walls for movement. I am using a Oatey plastic drain connector...question number 0ne? How far should the 2"pvc stick up from the floor for final installation? Question 2 how do I get the big and awkard to move shower stall over the rough in pvc? Question 3 is their a solution I use to put on the Oatey drain so it helps to slide over the pvc pipe? Any other insights would be appreciated?

All the best,
Georgie
;)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks