Bathroom signage...

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeremytl

Scientist
Reaction score
A while ago (more than a year) I found a sign to put in the bathroom for guests. I think I found it on here but... Anyways, it was a clever little rhyme that talked about what shouldn't be flushed down the toilet for septic tank purposes. We're having another party at our house and we're on a septic tank. I can't find that sign for the life of me. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
I don't ever recall a sign that Terry had for sale...maybe some one else does though...

Jeremytl

Scientist
Reaction score
it wasn't a sign that was for sale.
it was something someone shared

it was four lines.. it ended something like "only tissue down the toilet, nothing else, thanks"
i just wish i could remember

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
Here's one...

Those of us with septic tanks,
Would like to give a word of thanks,
For putting nothing in the pot,
that isn't guaranteed to rot.
Kleenex is bad, cigarettes too,
Feminine products are taboo,
No hair combings please - use the basket.
There's a very good reason why we ask it.
With your kind cooperation
We'll keep our tank in operation!"

Achutch

Reaction score
A while ago (more than a year) I found a sign to put in the bathroom for guests. I think I found it on here but... Anyways, it was a clever little rhyme that talked about what shouldn't be flushed down the toilet for septic tank purposes. We're having another party at our house and we're on a septic tank. I can't find that sign for the life of me. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

I came across the line I think you may be looking for. I had seen it recently too, and found it in my camp's file box in the septic tank folder. It was from an article by Henri De Marne that appeared in the paper just two days after my septic tank was installed at the cabin!

Here it is:

"Don't throw nuttin' in heah you ain't et first."

Hope this is the line you were looking for.

achutch

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks