(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: 2 days 42 views 0 replies - Thanks alot

Default 2 days 42 views 0 replies - Thanks alot

Last edited by Terry; 08-18-2009 at 10:10 AM.

You're WELCOME

Such a wonderful human being, and everyone refused to share their extensive knowledge of whatever the heck he installed.

glad to have helped.

Plumbing Designer FloridaOrange's Avatar

Congrats! You have plenty of timely responses here.
    Matt
    Semi-professional plumbing designer
    Enjoying life in SW Florida

Default help

Part of the problem may be that your question was almost exactly like one on a another forum and it WAS answered, so we assumed it was you covering your bets by asking in multiple areas. You have a malfunctioning diverter, but whether it has anything to do with the water heater we cannot tell you. But since it also happens with the cold water, the heater probably has nothing to do with it.

Illinois Licensed Plumber SewerRatz's Avatar

I helped, I added to the views of the other post as well.

SURPRISE! Folks here do read other forums....lots of forums! Your question was answered, and perhaps we just didn't have time to mess around answering it again, or had nothing further to add.

Of course, we are happy to take the time to wrestle with you now!

Actually, I posted here first and got no replies. Then I posted on the other site.

Anyway, hj, thank you for assistance.

Extreme DIY Homeowner Scuba_Dave's Avatar

For immediate response hire a plumber to troubleshoot
    Last I checked this & other sites are volunteer
    You can always go to the sites that will answer your question for maybe 7-9$
    But many doubt if their answers are correct after reviewing some of them
    DIY Handyman (not 4 hire)
    I have enough to do to my own house

Just an observation here. I participate or lurk on a number of different forums. This one I mostly lurk, with an occasional post. I'm not a professional in any of the applicable trades, but I do find many of the posts interesting, and I learn a great deal.

It's my experience that if someone in most any forum posts a question that no one can immediately answer, it will often go without any responses. Most people feel that not answering is preferable to several hundred useless "I don't know" responses, and I tend to agree. The trick is to not take it personally. I've found that people here are overwhelmingly helpful, and for the most part very courteous. Heck, they're even knowledgeable.

If a question that you've asked doesn't immediately get a response, it might be worth asking yourself if you could have asked the question better. Did you provide enough information? Did you make it clear what you specifically needed an answer to? If after a day or two you haven't had a response, delete the question, rewrite it, and post again. If you're in a really big hurry, most forums aren't the place to be looking.

Whatever you do, don't think that an unanswered question equates to going to a party and having everyone ignore you. In a forum it just doesn't work that way. Think of it more like placing a wanted ad in the newspaper. If no one has the qualifications or item that you're looking for, you won't get a bunch of people calling you up to tell you that they can't help you.

Have a good one.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner I had a heart attack...

You said "they" bled the air out and I am going to guess "they" are a plumbing company...I would call back the installer..."they" should know having first had knowlage... if it is not performing to acceptable levels have it replaced with another brand...Danze is at the bottom of my list of likeable fixtures...

I'm sorry these guys didnt jump to give you free advice. Being in the professional parts biz for the last 18 years, I can tell you the problem is the valve, its junk. I was sending more back then I was buying. Look into a circ pump.