shower diverter

Users who are viewing this thread

sadibo

Reaction score
187.jpg

My shower diverter allows about a third of the water to flow to the tub faucet. I took it apart and think I need one of "these". If you can see the photo, the interface is eroded or damaged. Where can I get this, and how do I specify part number? I think it is a delta, but not sure.

Shacko

Master Plumber-Gas Fitter
Reaction score
Diverter

If you pulled that out of the spout they don't make a replacement, you have to replace the whole spout.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
diverter

If that is a push button diverter on a Delta valve body, then you need a complete new diverter, and the push button should have hit you in a sensitive part of your body when it flew out of the valve.

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Don't think I've ever heard of that being referred to as an interface but yes, what HJ said. Get a new spout.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks