What a great website, Thank you.
I am a plumbing idiot so take it easy!
The shower has 3 handles, need new handles on 2 so I bought a set at
Home Depot which has the handles and a square cap that you screw onto the
inserts with allen screws. The problem is there are things like "garages" that the inserts are inside of and no allen wrench is long and narrow enough to get in there. Can I get the "garages" off of the wall inorder to reach the screws? Thanks