What to do about this bathroom fan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
This bathroom fan is located in the attic and has ceased to function. What kind of bathroom fan is this? Can the motor be replaced? The fan is connected to pipes which go to two separate bathrooms.

Also, there is a blackened area near where the pipe vents out of the roof and the insulation has fallen away. Appreciate your help!

attic_bathfan2.JPG

delhi-industries.JPG
attic_bathfan_exhaust.JPG

Reaction score
@Mike Rock , the plywood is dark around where the vent exists the roof, does that mean the pipe needs to be aligned or how to fix that? I didn't notice that the insulation was damp. I included a photo of it in the first post.

Mike Rock

Reaction score
@Mike Rock , the plywood is dark around where the vent exists the roof, does that mean the pipe needs to be aligned or how to fix that? I didn't notice that the insulation was damp. I included a photo of it in the first post.
If there is no signs of roof leaks, it could indicate air movement if the duct is leaking warm air out . Make sure it is fully sealed and insulated.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks