Well water not pumping water

Users who are viewing this thread

akkaindia

Reaction score
I live in south florida and i am having issues with my sprinklers for past 4 months and my water pump not pumping water at all, so i have replaced my water pump with a new one and i checked for leaks and there are no leaks either, so i start digging the line and i found the water well and it took me literally 4 days to open the cap of that well and once opened i can see water around 15 feet deep and i connected my new pump near the pump and i did test run to see if i can pull the water but no luck, i have attached the images here and you can see in one of the images water in the well, i thought there will be another pipe inside the cast iron pipe but i dont see anything, so question is what should i do in this case to be able to water pumping from the well again?

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-07 at 7.03.10 AM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-07 at 7.03.10 AM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-07 at 7.03.10 AM.jpeg

akkaindia

Reaction score
Never mind guys infact the issue was priming, when i connected the water hose on spigot and fill the water in the suction line and turn on the water pump and then open the sprinkler line to release air and after doing for couple of times the water started flowing as normal but found some leaks inside the pipe which i need to fix them

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks