Water Softener Loop Connections (10 Year Old House)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ismael Feliciano

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and I am about to start the installation process for a water softener for my home. I am pretty handy and I have done quite a lot of small and major fixes and upgrades to my home so I figured I would do the same with the loop/bypass installation.

In the link below you will see a picture that I took of the manifold that currently resides underneath the water heater that is located in the garage (elevated on a platform, in a closet). Can anyone help to confirm the labels that I have put for the pipes that I currently see. your help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a layout for the system, placement, pipes, ball valves, etc. I just want to make sure that I confirm the pipes that I am looking at.

Image can be viewed here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1R9gxbFORSRlBEVcpIojiltHaxpH14A_t

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks