Venting in slab

Users who are viewing this thread

hefty4690

Reaction score
Thanks

thanks again sewer. I think it means more work for me but I am glad to have the answers I need to do a good job of this.

Scott

SewerRatz

Illinois Licensed Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
Scott, If you head to your local library they will have the State plumbing code and your cities, if they have any amendments. In Illinois it is the law that all public Libraries carry the State codes as well as local for reference. I use this little known fact for when I get a call in a city I have not been in and need to double check if they made any amendments to the plumbing code. Also remember localities can make the plumbing code stricter but can make it any less than what the state code is.

I was down by your neck of the woods 6 months ago. Twice once at the Southwestern Illinois college for my continued education course, and once at Scott Air Force Base to drop of some stuffs.

hefty4690

Reaction score
I'm about 5 minutes from the library which is about 100 yards from city hall so I don't have any excuses on that front. This forum has been great. I would be wasting my time and the citys time if I submitted plans with a multitude of errors. Better to be 99% sure of things before starting the process.
Scott

hefty4690

Reaction score
Inspection

So do you see anything wrong with the install so far?

Thanks for your input. Scott

Attachments

• plumbing1.jpg
    plumbing1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 248
  • plumbing2.jpg
    plumbing2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 260
  • plumbing3.jpg
    plumbing3.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 257
  • plumbing5.jpg
    plumbing5.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 244
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks