Ultramax the best choice for kids?

Users who are viewing this thread

Bobbyg123

Reaction score
Hey guys. We need to replace the toilet in our primary bathroom. It will be used to potty train (someday) our 2 year old twin boys. Everything about the Toto Ultramax sounds perfect for us. It has a robust flush, fairly clog proof, quick recovery, and reasonably quiet.

Is there anything I need to worry about? I was initially thinking that the height of the Ultramax could be a problem for our kids, but they're going to need a step-stool for any toilet we buy.

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
Like any toilet, it's not toy-proof.

I replaced a Mansfield toilet with a Toto Drake. Two boys were using this toilet and the amount of urine that coated this toilet on the outside was unbelievable.

So bad I made sure the customer knew that they DID NOT clean the toilet properly.

It was bad aim to blame, but I remember when I was that age that I could of worked for the fire departments putting out 3 story fires with my aim and somewhat unsteady accuracy.:eek:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Ultramax comes in two heights.

14-1/2" high bowl, MS853S regular, MS854S elongated, MS854SG elongated with CEFIONTECT
16-1/2" high bowl, MS854SL ADA

The Ultramax is good for kids.
No cleaning between tank and bowl either.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks