Toilet must be cleaned after EVERY use

Users who are viewing this thread

Volfan54

Reaction score
In the spring of 2021 I purchased a new Jacuzzi brand toilet from Lowes. I brought it home and it sat unopened in my garage for 1.5 years before I finally got around to installing it in August 2022. So obviously the warranty had expired and Lowes no longer sells that brand of toilet and Jacuzzi no longer makes toilets (wonder why???)

So now for the issue......EVERY time it is used for solid waste, it has to be cleaned. I don't believe water pressure is the problem because to old toilet cleaned itself fine. My guess is that the final finish was applied or wasn't applied properly at the factory.

So now for my question.....Is there a diy way to fix this issue?

Thanks.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
1 closet auger. 2 pull toilet look inside if something is inside get it out 3 buy new toilet thats how Id go after it .
Was there a problem befor changing toilet? I have not heard Jacuzzi stopped making or selling toilets or know why .

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I would suggest that the only DIY solution might be to clean / dry and car wax the bowl.. otherwise its probably just a bad design and why they no longer sell that model.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks