Proper fitting?

Users who are viewing this thread

AddisonAmg

Reaction score
Hello everyone, wanting to make sure i get proper fittings for dropping into the main waste pipe in second floor bathroom, for draining sink, shower and tub, was going to use a 3inch 90 on the end and run perpendicular about 4 feet for the toilet. The bulk head is just big enough for the 3 inch pipe and only the top is exposed from the floor in new bathroom. Can I use a 3 inch wye with a 45? or maybe a 60. Thanks
20231029_164241.jpg

AddisonAmg

Reaction score
think tub and toilet venting are figured out. Tub line is 1 1/2. Line will tie in a bit down stream from toilet via a 3×3×2 wye with a reducer to accept the 1/1/2. For vent tee, can/should I make that tee accepts a 2 inch vent to go to roof instead of the 1 1/2? let me know everyone's thoughts and how this looks. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231116_173632_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231116_173632_Gallery.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 33
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks