Pressure tank gooseneck

Users who are viewing this thread

andysail

Reaction score
Was looking to replace a gooseneck copper pipe to pressure tank with the fitting in the middle but not at any of the stores around like they used to be, is due to the ease of other means pex etc.. or are they not readily available for another reason.. thanks..

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
There are all kinds of tank crosses. "Gooseneck" makes me think Flexcon. They have a special tee on some of their tanks. If you want to solve all your pump system problems while you are at it, a tank cross it the last thing you need. You can replace the tank itself and everything with one little PK1A kit. Large pressure tanks are no longer the norm. You will get so much stronger constant pressure from the CSV1A in the PK1A kit that you will no longer even need soap in the shower. :)

andysail

Reaction score
There are all kinds of tank crosses. "Gooseneck" makes me think Flexcon. They have a special tee on some of their tanks. If you want to solve all your pump system problems while you are at it, a tank cross it the last thing you need. You can replace the tank itself and everything with one little PK1A kit. Large pressure tanks are no longer the norm. You will get so much stronger constant pressure from the CSV1A in the PK1A kit that you will no longer even need soap in the shower. :)

Tks much

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks