Plumbing for a very small bath

Users who are viewing this thread

Rotor

Reaction score
Hi all. I have used this forum many times over the last 20 years and it s been extremely helpful although I’ve never posted.

I am in planning stages of a very small bath and shower off a bedroom. The house is a small MCM on a slab in California desert. I plan a 48”x 32” shower directly off the bedroom and adjacent to it, back to back a small 5’x 32” separate room with mascerating toilet and lav.

The slab already has a 2” sewer drain / vent from previous laundry room and I wss was not to convert space to a small bath off the bedroom. The overall space is 10.5’ x 32”. The shower entry will be directly from bedroom and toilet/lav will have separate room with door.

With my limited space and where current sewer drain is, it works better to have shower drain lowest and furthest downstream (under slab) and mascerating toilet next followed by lav drain (both above slab) in vent stack.

Before I draw up plans and all, would this be feasible? I guess I always thought toilet had to discharge first followed by the rest although I am not sure.

I included a drawing if that helps. Thank you
D1EED946-BD4F-471D-8182-02B827AFD86D.jpeg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks