Pfister valve stems

Users who are viewing this thread

bwolfgra

Reaction score
Hello.

I’m trying to update the trim on my shower and I’m not finding many options to fit the valve stems we have (pfister 910-013). These are approx 4 1/4” long. Am I able to swap these out for the longer stems (pfister 910-374, approx 5 1/4 inches) without having to change the valve in the wall?

I’ve been getting mixed opinions on whether this is possible and we are looking for black handles, so there isn’t a lot out there.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

GReynolds929

Reaction score
Yes they will fit. The seats may need changed. Not sure if I've seen black trim for the old three handle valves.

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
I know I worked on some old PP 3 handle valves and the diverter wasent interchangeable. It screwed in but wouldnt work first i knew there was at least 2 differant diverter valves just happened to me a few monthes ago

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks