New home build... under slab advise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Runnin4

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm working on a new home build... this a Ranch style home and all plumbing is under slab going to a septic.

Here are multiple angles of each area. The main drain is 4", all other smaller lines are 2".

I don't believe I'm missing anything, vent placements and distances, combos, wye's, and so on. I just wanted to throw all this up on here to see if there were any ideas or changes I should make.

Starting with the closest area to the septic line:

Guest Bath 1 - Shower, Toliet, Lav

g1-1.png
g1-2.png
g1-3.png

This is a Laundry area, Washer and Floor Drain

L1-1.png
L1-2.png
L1-3.png

Master Bath: Dual Lavs (can't connect in the app for some reason so it's just showing 1), Toilet, Bath, Shower

M1-1.png
M1-2.png
M1-3.png

continues to next post...

Runnin4

Reaction score
Kitchen & Pantry: Kitchen Sink, Pantry Sink, Floor Drain

K1-1.png
K1-2.png
K1-3.png

Guest Bath 2 & Hydro Room: Bath- Lav., Toilet, Shower. Hydro- Sink, Floor Drain

g2-1.png
g2-2.png
g2-3.png

Thanks for looking through this, great info and advise on this forum. I tried to absorb as much as I could before designing but I'm not sure if I over-complicated anything with the venting and structuring. Thanks again!

Reach4

Reaction score

Runnin4

Reaction score
Hi, neither code actually... there's no codes, inspections, anything out here in the middle of the woods miles from a living soul. Thanks for the PDF on the venting!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks