Need Help - Basement, sub concrete plumbing

Users who are viewing this thread

RyanH

Reaction score
Hello All -

Ryan here, Columbus Ohio. Wonder if anyone here can help me with a design (sketch) of my basement bathroom. I've been on many forums, webpages, etc researching this topic and gaining knowledge along the way. I'm hopeful someone here can help me w/a diagram.

Basement bathroom - Toilet, Shower, Tub, Vanity. Attached is a rough sketch of the room as it will exist. There is access to a direct vent above what would be the tub - I will have to open drywall to access it, but I can indeed do that. I'm struggling with how to tie all these elements (Toilet/Shower/Tub/Vanity) together. I've contacted some plumbers locally, but not that many willing to provide constructive advice.

Would appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Thanks - Ryan

Attachments

• basementBath.png
    basementBath.png
    93 KB · Views: 174
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks