Lennox Furnace Water Leak

Users who are viewing this thread

Nmnunna32

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a Lennox high efficiency furnace which is leaking water. It is a small leak. It is a small leak. It doesn't puddle anywhere.

The leak is coming from Flue Assembly. One side is attached to the body of the furnace and the other side is attached to PVC exhaust pipe which terminates outside of the house. The leak is where the flue assembly is attached to the body of the furnace.

I have posted a picture. I am wondering if there is quick fix for this. I already tightened the screws little bit but it did not help.

Thanks.

Attachments

• lennox-leak.jpg
    lennox-leak.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 98
  • lennox-flue-assembly.png
    lennox-flue-assembly.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 100

Fitter30

Reaction score
Compleate model number would help. High efficiency furnaces should have a drain line that.normally gets connected in blower compartment runs through a neutralizer then to floor drain. Could be stopped up at the neutralizer or follow it back into blower compartment where it connects to furnace should be a assembly that can be pulled and flushed out. Find the drain stopped up pull the hoses off pressure switches burner compartment might find water in them.

Taylorjm

Reaction score
How old is this unit? Our lennox had the same issue and there was some kind of recall on the part and it was replaced free.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks