Interaktiv Shower Column - cool to hot, no in-between

Users who are viewing this thread

Rossn

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a Hansgrohe Interaktiv shower column (like the one shown below) with thermostatic mixing valve. I'm guessing it is from 2005

Recently, the temperatures started malfunctioning... when turning the temperature control, it goes from low 90's to 107 or so, with a minute adjustment. Extremely difficult to get anywhere in-between.

I tried to re-calibrate the temperature adjustment, but that didn't seem to help. Is this a failing thermostatic valve that requires replacement or something else?

Many thanks!!

1681964599437.png

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Yeah. Sounds like the cartridge has failed. Hansgrohe will likely send you a replacement if you call their tech support line.

Rossn

Reaction score
Yeah. Sounds like the cartridge has failed. Hansgrohe will likely send you a replacement if you call their tech support line.
Thanks, Tuttles! I called and they confirmed the cartridge should be replaced and gave me a part number. Unfortunately, due to the age, they wouldn't provide it as warranty or complimentary.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks