Grohe shower cartridge cant find?

Users who are viewing this thread

Rusty

Reaction score
Turning shower lever all the way to hot and the water stops. Cold works fine. I examined the cartridge and cannot detect any problems. This shower valve is only 5 years old. Can't find it anywhere on the internet. Should it be under warranty?
20230616_101545.jpg

Waterman22

Reaction score
I have the same brown/tan cartridge pictured above. Does anyone know where to source it? I have scoured the internet. Thanks in advance.

Waterman22

Reaction score
Turning shower lever all the way to hot and the water stops. Cold works fine. I examined the cartridge and cannot detect any problems. This shower valve is only 5 years old. Can't find it anywhere on the internet. Should it be under warranty?
View attachment 92939
I have the same brown/tan cartridge pictured above. Does anyone know where to source it? I have scoured the internet. Thanks in advance.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks