Do toilet seat "washlets" (bidets) have back-flow prevention or vacuum breakers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Robert Gift

Reaction score
The sprayer which moves forward under the user can become contaminated.
Does anything prevent contaminated water on the sprayer from getting syphoned back into the water supply?

Everyone should have a toilet seat bidet. Its many features makes it far better than a real bidet.

Thank you.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I know that Toto Washlets do have approved built in backflow prevention. I would be confident that other well known brands do as well. Toto washlets also have a cleaning feature every time the wand extends and retracts it runs water over the wand to clean it between uses. They also have a feature to manually extend the wand without spray for monthly cleaning.

Anything that is knock off on amazon I would suspect does not have approved backflow.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks