Clack WS1 question

Users who are viewing this thread

Smith333

Reaction score
I have a 12 year old softener powered by a Clack WS1. The entire time it has been set up to refill the brine tank 2 hours before a regeneration begins. I would like to change this so that it refills the brine tank instead at the conclusion of a regeneration. I went into the set up and changed the setting from "PRE" to "POST". However, the brine tank currently has no water in it. Must I manually refill the brine tank after changing this setting or will the WS1 "prefill" one last time to compensate for the change in settings?

Bannerman

Reaction score
You will need to manually add water.

When this next regeneration begins, the controller will carry out the settings you have now programmed. With it now set to Post Fill, it will operate as if it has always been set to Post Fill and so is expecting the correct quantity of brine is already prepared.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks