Can Clack WS1 show gpm during backwash?

Users who are viewing this thread

Mswlogo

Reaction score
When my Clack WS1 Valve is in Normal Filter mode I can step through various displays (gallons left on regen, gpm etc.).

Can I display gpm during backwash?

I tend to not want to mess with the valve while in the regen cycle as I don’t want to mess it up.

Be kind of nice to check what it thinks gpm is during backwash and monitor it now and then. I did check it with a bucket at install time.

Also it displays a total gallons number (like an odometer). Is that total filtered (out) or total (in). That is, does it include backwash?

Bannerman

Reaction score
The flow meter measures filtered water flow as it exits the control valve to supply fixtures.

Since the backwash flow exits the control valve through the drain line connection, backwash and rinse flow will not be measured by the flow meter.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks