Average Cost per linear feet to extend gas line

Users who are viewing this thread

Stutsbearcat

Reaction score
What would be an estimate in Northeast Ohio to extend a gas line from basement to attached garage? I's say it's about 25 ft. And woul dbe from middle of basement right out the basement joist above area and come out near floor in garage.
I also need someone to do this but our plumbers locally seem to be too busy with freeze/thaw ER cases or maybe think this job is too small.
Anyone on this forum live near Stow, Oh and want the work?

I also have some vent pipes in bathroom 2nd level I'm thinking about replacing with pvc so I can remove wall bump outs. The cast iron joints are incased in wall. So vent to attic with pvc remove bump out would be so nice.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
You won't get pricing for projects from this site. Nobody is going to guestimate cost for a project they cant see or for a market they're not in.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks