Search results

1. Mike89

Rheem RTGH-RH11DV with built in recirculation : what is the fitting type for the recirculation port?

Here is a close up picture. Posted in case the cap type is a clue, ignore the extra thick teflon tape, will probably be fully removed if I can confirm it is a straight thread.
  2. Mike89

Rheem RTGH-RH11DV with built in recirculation : what is the fitting type for the recirculation port?

I have had this water heater for 4 years now, no real issues (aside from water temp fluctuations when someone turn on a hot water tap when I am in the shower). I suspect this is typical for natural gas gas tankless water heaters, please comment if it is not. My current issue is the unit came...
  3. Mike89

Recommended settings for Upflow Fleck 5800SXT, 45000 grains

No worries I had the values from before. My BW seems like it is a single BackWash, so I set it for 10 minutes. I still need to bump up my BD, I will set it at 120 and forget it. I am a bit concerned the tank seems dry, as I thought my settings for the previous BLFC button and injector (0.5gpm...
  4. Mike89

Definitely upflow, confirmed with position of the injector, and terrible flow all the time performance when set to downflow :) My BLFC is now .125GPM (changed the small plastic disc) if that makes a difference. So UFbd is preferred to UFff? What does Sv = 60 stand for with the RF = UFff? I can...
  5. Mike89

So I finally installed the #00 violet injector and 0.125GPM BLFC. I can see the system regenerated while I was away, and the brine tank looks empty (plenty of salt, no water). I now have my option set to UFFF(Up Flow, Fill First), to make sure there is water in the tank before the brine draw...
  6. Mike89

I suspect they put #2 injectors in everything, for both downflow valves and upflow valves. I did not specifically order upflow or a given injector (I mostly did not know what I was talking about), so I don't expect them to give me the parts for free. Looks like its about 15USD for the washer and...
  7. Mike89

Thanks Bannerman, slowly sinking in. If BD is 4*BF, does that mean I have to set BD at 128 minutes when I get the 0.125 BLFC and the violet injector (for a BF of 32 minutes)? Looks like I need to purchase PN 60022-12 (BLFC assembly, 0.125GPM) (or just the 0.125GPM button, PN 17307) and PN...
  8. Mike89

Thanks Reach4, you have been very helpful. I can check I am registering flow in the diagnostic data(Peak flow Rate and VU Volume used should not be 0...) A few questions: I have the 5800SXT, not the 5810. FM = t0.7 is standard (at least according to youtube), 3/4" turbine meter even if my...
  9. Mike89

I had a small plug on top, white basket in the middle, injector was on the bottom. I'm pretty sure I have an upflow. I had it configured as downflow for a short while and it kept flowing to the drain non stop...
  10. Mike89

Yes, I do believe I will have to confirm with a flow measurement. Somehow the water level in my brine tank is now close to 3/4 full (below overflow) after I added the salt (I now have (5) 40lb bags in there). I definitely do not want to fill it anymore. For the record the specs for my Pentair...
  11. Mike89

Thanks much clearer now. I will try and avoid pulling the cap if at all possible, to avoid any kind of leak. I may pull the brine line from the tower and just measure flow (I will get rid of the stainless screen at the same time, as people seem to think it is more trouble than its worth)...
  12. Mike89

Correct, 10x54 tank, 1.5ft3 of resin. 45k capacity. Do I need to take the brine draw line out to see the injector color? Try as i may I did not see BLFC number molded anywhere. I will take a picture of the sticker (clearly says Injector 2, but it is hand written...)
  13. Mike89

Hello, I finally installed my Fleck 5800SXT 45K yesterday, but some settings still elude me. What I have: 5800SXT, Pentair valve 580006-002, turbine meter upflow Injector 2, draw 0.5GPM per table (seems bigger than most, can this be correct?) Drain flow 2.4 GPM Capacity 45000 grain, 2 people...
  14. Mike89

Toto Drake 1.28gph, elongated with cefiontect in cotton white : recommended seat?

Thanks all of the info. Wondering if it is more risky to order bowl and tank separately, vs ordering a full toilet, from a fitment stand point. I like my current options, but I don't want to end up with a tank that does not fit the bowl...
  15. Mike89

Toto Drake 1.28gph, elongated with cefiontect in cotton white : recommended seat?

Thanks for the advice. Do you have a non-Toto seat you would recommend? Specifically for the Drake EL in cotton white? Also, what is the deal with Toto tanks? Seems lined tanks are the exception...We have very high humidity here, and I fear I will have condensation issues if i go with an...
  16. Mike89

I really wanted ADA height, but it seems the particular combo I wanted does not exist in the Drake series (elongated, ADA height, 1.28gpf, cefiontect). Closest are elongated ada, cefiontect and 1.6gpf, or what i selected, regular height, elongated cefiontect 1.28gpf transitional tank(C744EG#01 +...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks