Search results

1. Chad schreiber

Shower stall

Hi all, we recently built a new house and asked our contractors to put some rough plumbing in place for a full bathroom in the basement. They left us a 2x4 section of the concrete floor open. This opening is currently covered with framed wood but has access to the main drain. My question is...
  2. Chad schreiber

Hydronic baseboard check valve

What is the best type of check valve to install in a hydronic baseboard system to prevent “ ghosting”? After splitting two areas in the house into two individual zones we are getting ghosting back through the one loop. Is it best to use something like a watts flow check or a swing type check...
  3. Chad schreiber

PEX and boilers

Hi, I apologize if my question has been asked before but I’m trying to determine if I’m being told the correct things. We are adding additional baseboard heaters to our new addition and the installer wants to use pex instead of copper pipe. The runs will vary between approx 10’ to 35’. He did...
  4. Chad schreiber

Dehumidifier in basement

Hi all, first post but long time lurker. I currently have a roughly 32'x20' almost finished room in my basement. I've been using an Aprilaire 1710 unit for humidity control with great results. Well the time has come to completely finish the room and I'm unsure where to locate the dehumidifier...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks