Search results

1. SCKNEU

Wye eyed

Forgive me as I’m certain this was asked and answered. I’ve probably read the thread in which it was but for my sanity (sanitee?) I need to double check: This is a p trap for a tub. I plan to use a horizontal wye to branch off for a dry vent, dedicated to the tub. The vent would be 1.5” (I’m in...
  2. SCKNEU

Sins of plumbers past

Hi all, I recently had a leak in a shower which I believe to be from missing grout (and apparently a missing liner in the shower pan. With no membrane present, you get an idea of the quality of install. While hunting for the leak, I exposed the drain from below and found this: What may...
  3. SCKNEU

Healing a heel?

Hi, Normally I’m able to find the answers I need by searching prior posts, but this one is fairly specific so I thought I ought to post. I recently bought a rental property and I’m addressing all of the errors a previous renovator did during a permitted renovation. I came across several...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks