Recent content by wiley8192

1. wiley8192

Poly pipe for drinking water

Hello, I just brought a municipal water service into my basement and need to get from 3/4" female NPT on output of backflow valve to other side of basement into 3/4" male NPT end soldered to copper cold water main line. I was thinking I would use ipex pipe with colored stripe and NPT to barb...
  2. wiley8192

Well sucking air

Also when I removed the horizontal suction line going into the house, it was dry. Somehow it has drained itself out and it is not leaking above ground.
  3. wiley8192

Well sucking air

There are no water treatment systems. The problem took a turn for the worse last night the well started sucking almost only air causing long run times to reach the cut out pressure. I removed the horizontal superpex pipe (ran inside the original horizontal run) going from the well head to the...
  4. wiley8192

Well sucking air

Thank you for the information, I am getting an adequate amount of water from the well I have no complaints there. The only concern is the air shooting/sputtering out. This pump was just replaced before we purchased the house and they ran a smaller diameter line inside the original rotted out...
  5. wiley8192

Well sucking air

Hello, I am in need of some help with my well. We purchased a house that has a single line jet pump setup with a supposedly 85’ deep well. The problem I am having is air shooting out of the faucets. You can hear it going through the Js5h Gould’s pump as well. I have checked the pressure tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks