Recent content by Tnyurt

1. Tnyurt

Well Water Pressure Help

I am not sure where the T is at making adding the pressure reducer problematic. One line leaves the well house and splits off into 2 lines to the lower house, 3 hydrants on the lower elevation and the one hydrant at the barn. I hate to dig and guess where it tees off. I could put in 2...
  2. Tnyurt

Well Water Pressure Help

How does a CSV work? Would I still need a bigger tank if I went the CSV way? Which way is cheaper?
  3. Tnyurt

Well Water Pressure Help

So I checked elevation today with iphone app. It is 65 feet rise. Boy my guess was wrong! It is 500 running feet away. I will post pressure tonight.
  4. Tnyurt

Well Water Pressure Help

Pressure great at both elevations with 2 hydrants open. I will post tomorrow night with as much info as I can get. Thanks
  5. Tnyurt

Well Water Pressure Help

I will get my contractor to est elevation change tomorrow and also check psi high & low. No CSV. How could I get an accurate elevation measurement? Also I forgot to mention that if a open the hydrant up top while having one open on the lower elevation I have great pressure. I am sure pump...
  6. Tnyurt

Well Water Pressure Help

I have a well that I am using to feed 2 houses. I do not know GPM, well Hp, or depth. It goes into a 20 gallon well-x-troll pressure tank with a 40-60 pressure switch. The first house is 100 feet away. It has 5 bathrooms, 2 water heaters and 2 kitchens but water pressure is always good. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks