Grohe Ladylux Kitchen Faucet Adjusting Lever Removal Trick

Users who are viewing this thread

gceconi

Reaction score
Dear Forum,
My wife got a warranty replacement kitchen faucet handle for our Grohe LadyLux kitchen faucet. I was able to get the handle off of the faucet and got the cap off exposing the valve. Unfortunately the new handle does not fit on the old "Adjusting Lever" or part letter designation, "T" in the manual. There is a new adjusting lever with the new handle, however I cannot get the old lever off to save the life of me!(Yes I removed the phillips head screw securing it on) I've tried using WD-40 and Kroil penetrating oil and using a pair of channel locks to try to gently wiggle it off, but to no avail. I don't want to damage the cartridge so are there any tricks to getting that piece off? It looks like it has a plastic sleeve inside which is probable a snug fit.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks