npe-240a

1. Pmd5700

Navien NPE-240A and NaviCirc Installation Question

Hello, I just had my Navien NPE-240A (EDIT: It's actually an NPE-240A2) and NaviCirc installed today. First time tankless user. I was reviewing the manual and installation after they left, and I don't think they have the NaviCirc hooked up properly, and I want to confirm before I call them back...
  2. KevinL

Navien NPE 240 A2 Flame Loss

Hi All, I have a Navien NPE 240 A2 that was installed 3 months ago. I've noticed that in the mornings/first time I call for hot water the tankless will go through 4 short cycles before stabilizing and delivering hot water. The odd thing is the flow says 4.4-4.8 gpm which is inaccurate as I'm...
  3. Wes Anderson

Navien NPE 240A

Six months or so ago I had an NPE 240A installed. I was set up with external recirc line (I think) but don't feel I'm getting much benefit. I'm waiting 1 min 30 seconds or longer for hot water to get to end of the line (kitchen sink ~60 feet from tankless). This is no big deal and I know it...
  4. Pete Carlone

Navien NPE 240A with Navicirc Valves

Greetings. New to this forum but I saw other Navien posts on here so thought I could get some help. Here's the story: Just moved into a house and the previous homeowners had a Navien NPE 240A installed. I wanted to get it checked out (so that someone could explain to me how it worked...
  5. glycoski

Navien NPE-240A going cold in showers - check valve issue?

ISSUE: I've recently been having an issue with my Navien NPE-240A sending cold water to my shower after about 4 or 5 minutes. When I first start the shower, the temperature is hot as usual (setpoint at 125 degrees), then a few minutes later, the temperature drops considerably to luke-warm or...
  6. ProxyBox

Navien NPE-a series Remote Control How-to Video

I was able to integrate an RF remote to control the internal recirculation pump in the Navien NPE-a series tankless water heaters. I own the npe-180a. The video is for informational purposes only and I don't make any warranty assurances.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks