Search results

1. Jian

1/2'' PEX to 3/8'' male thread fitting for tub filler

I am trying to add a connection adapter from cold/hot water supply line to tub filler. The tub filler is AKDY TF0021 (https://www.homedepot.com/p/AKDY-1-Handle-Freestanding-Floor-Mount-Roman-Tub-Faucet-Bathtub-Filler-with-Hand-Shower-in-Chrome-TF0021/300943794). Attached is picture of the water...
  2. Jian

Any 2 in. x 2 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in. Double Fixture Tee?

Is there such double fixture tee with 1-1/4 inch on the side? I want to use a double fixture tee to convert single vanity to double vanity. But the stud width is narrow and only allow 1-1/4inch PVC pipe to penetrate through without disrupting the stud integrity. Obviously the 1-1/4inch will then...
  3. Jian

Donut Size Connecting PVC Pipe To Cast Iron Hub

I am trying to connect 2'' PVC pipe to an existing cast iron (CI) hub. The inner diameter of the CI hub is about 3-1/4''. The same question was asked previously by someone else (https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/donut-sizing-for-cast-iron-pipe.68307/) but no final solution was...
  4. Jian

Horizontal Double Wye Tee Fitting

I am trying to add a shower drain to an existing tub drain. The existing tub drain is 1-1/2'' and has a dry vent. I am wondering if I can use a horizontal double wye tee with a slope to merge the new shower drain to the dry vent and tub drain. I know horizontal double sanitary tee is not allowed...
  5. Jian

Convert single sink to double sinks given narrow stud thickness

I am remodeling an old bathroom and trying to convert single sink to double sink drains. The old drain system is 1-1/2 inch copper pipe. The stud thickness is 2-3/4 inch instead of the standard 3-1/2 inch. I have read several posts on this forum and is thinking to convert to the design below...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks