Search results

1. WHx

Sewer Smell

Let me start by saying how sorry I am about Terry's passing. Like many others, I come to this site when I run into a plumbing question that I am stuck on and only saw this sad news now. My condolences to Terry's loved ones. The issue I have is with a sewer smell emanating from a utility tub...
  2. WHx

Pinholes in Copper Piping

Hello Experts, I had a pinhole in my water supply line gushing today. I fixed the section, but there is still a slow trickle down the pipe comming from further up the wall. The copper pipe is cheap Type M and my neighbors have been fighting issues with it for a few years now - I have been...
  3. WHx

No Vent? - Tub/Shower to Shower Conversion

Planning phase of bathroom remodel: I opened the wall behind the tub/shower combo drain and water supply and took a couple images of what is there. At first look (1st image) it looks almost normal. Drain and overflow are joint and then enter the p-trap. But what is that? There is another 90 deg...
  4. WHx

Centering drain and fixtures

Hi there - new member posting! I am planning my bathroom remodel. I will replace an integral shower/tub unit with a shower base that is wider. The drain will move for sure. I would like the fixtures to be aligned with the new drain. What is the best way to re-route the supply lines? I am...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks