Search results

1. Al Garrido

Salty Water after Regen?

Hoping I can get some help again on this wonder forum . In a previous reply to a post about 3 weeks ago I mentioned I was replacing my seals but I can't seem to find that post so starting a new thread....apologies. So...here is the deal..... I have a 5600SXT valve for my softener. I've had it...
  2. Al Garrido

Salty water taste after regen 5600SXT

I’m replacing my seals because every time after the softener regenerates the water in the house is salty until I run the water for a minute or also. I already purchased the seal kit and only now learned about the green piston for 5600sxt and white piston for the mechanical timer 5600. Can I...
  3. Al Garrido

Neutralizer help please

Looking for a little help. Here is my setup: Water Softener: Fleck 5600 metered valve 48000 cf tank I have hardness set to 12 grains (grains of hardness 6 + what i'm approximating neutralizer adds 6) Neutralizer Autotrol 460TC valve 60k cf tank? I'm guessing this big....its bigger then the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks