Search results

1. Doug H

Basement Laundry and sink remodel

See pic and questions attached. I also replied to other post by another person. Added pic of what I did... taking it on inspectors word on phone call that the pipe out of cement is a drain. Figured then could run horizontal to it. Needed to use santee in as not enough vertical to do...
  2. Doug H

Thank you. I guess the only concern to get like this pic is that the drain into concrete is outside the wall (about 12") close to the floor drain. I think it may vent that though call to inspector seemed to indicate they treat that opening as a drain. So do I need 45 degree from the drain in...
  3. Doug H

Have an old house, galvanized pipe drains and vents. Redoing laundry area where vent extends straight up from near floor drain across window. Framed wall and want to bring to 2" drain code, add standpipe for washer and move laundry tub to area where old vent extends. See pic. Will the assembly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks