Search results

1. Nicholasrellim

Toto drake still the best choice? Help me pick a toilet!

Need to order a couple toilets today for my remodel. Will be living in this place for many years to come. Want to but good toilets. From previous posts it seems the Toto drake is a good product. So my current short list is the drake model CST776CSFG It has the cefiontech coating that was...
  2. Nicholasrellim

Looking for shower advice. Kerdi? Traditional? Laticrete?

So I’m moving right along with my one man, 3 year remodel of my house. This forum has been a great source of information. Getting ready to build the showers. Now, I’ve always planned to do them the traditional way. Shower pan, mud bed, cement board walls. It’s something I’ve done a few times...
  3. Nicholasrellim

Adding gravel to softener.

I have a 1.5 cu ft twin tank softener and I’m getting a significant pressure drop at high flow rates. I know that there is no gravel. I’m pretty sure that’s what’s causing this. So, I’m thinking, if I were to add the gravel I need without emptying the resin out of the tanks, it would settle to...
  4. Nicholasrellim

Where to get parts for well pump

Can anyone tell me who manufactures these pumps and where to get parts? We have 4 of these pumps, with various brands of motors on them. The one with the National pump label on it shows up on the web site but there’s no parts list. Suppose I could email them but it seems this is a sort of...
  5. Nicholasrellim

Review of DWV plan

Hi all. I’ve attached some pics of my DWV plans. To explain my sketchy sketches, first 2 pics show the bathrooms I’ll be installing. 3rd is the overall layout of the house with the existing pipe. This is a concrete slab house, so all of this is in the ground. That said, I can move anything...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks