Search results

1. Mike Magee

Clothes washer waste question

So clearly from what we can see here this does not appear to be compliant, what gives be pause is the fact that the connections for the clothes washers are not trapped, makes me wonder if perhaps there is a trap and vent below grade, if that were the case, would this be any different than...
  2. Mike Magee

SanitaS Trap, How does it work

MEP engineer here came across one of these traps on a jobsite, just curious if anyone has a cut-away, or can describe how they work. I have only seen photos of the jobsite so far, but there does not appear to be a vent. https://looloodesign.com/product/great-sink-trap/
  3. Mike Magee

Testing water pressure w/o hose bibb

Hi Guys, I am an MEP engineer, and need to do a site visit tomorrow where I will need to test water pressure on multiple floors in a 12 story building. The goal being to determine how many of the low floors are fed by street pressure, and how many of the higher floors are served by the storage...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks