Search results

1. Sgreco

I put in a full house filter, now....no pressure.

I found the problem. Taking out the filter made zero difference in pressure. When i looked at the outflow "screen", it was impacted with small plastic strips. I cleaned out the outflow area, and it works great. It was something I should have noticed during installation. I think my wife...
  2. Sgreco

The GE filter unit has a bypass option. When I bypass filtration, shouldn't the pressure be similar to pre filter unit installation?
  3. Sgreco

I have a spigot approximately 3 feet before the filter. That is where I measured my 55psi. I'm anxious to see what the gauge does when I turn on a water source inside the house.
  4. Sgreco

We don't have a pressure tank, or a thermal expansion tank.
  5. Sgreco

The filter unit has been in place for 5 days. The water pressure drops very quickly. The shower will be ok for maybe 10 seconds? The kitchen faucet will run a bit longer before pressure drops. If a toilet flushes, it's instant no pressure. I have not observed the pressure gauge while...
  6. Sgreco

I'm at a total loss. We live in a community that has water supplied by well and storage tank. We've always had a sediment issue. So, I installed a full house, GE filter. I have 55psi going into the filter, but I have no pressure in the house. If you flush a toilet, it will take a minute to...