Search results

1. Mikejc

pipe separated and is leaking for sprinkler system.

Recently moved into this house and I don't think the builders of it did a very good job. In the picture below the pipe has separated from the t fittings where the red arrow is. It is for a sprinkler system. I am thinking about cutting the pipe where the red lines are below and...
  2. Mikejc

no garbage disposal, what to use?

Hello everyone, If I don't have a garbage disposal what is the best options to use to prevent clogging? I just got a clog. Thanks!!
  3. Mikejc

Hose fill line with valve connected to water supply line.

Hello, I have a large bucket that is about 12 feet away from a sink that I fill daily. I would like to connect a hose to the cold line in the picture and place a on/off valve on it to make it easier to fill the bucket every day. Is this feasible? What hose and valve would you recommend...
  4. Mikejc

Exterior water spigot pipe supply busted

Hi all, We had a freeze back in December that caused the pipe to burst at the location indicated in the pics. I really don't want to run the pipes along that wall anymore as it isn't heated from the house so I was thinking about moving it to the location shown in the pictures. Is this the...
  5. Mikejc

Unique question about filling bathtub

Hello everyone, My water pressure is low to fill out tub and it is large. We also like the temperature to be around 105 degrees. Do they make anything that can sense what temperature the water is coming into the tub and adjust to the correct temperature. Also if it could have an automatic...
  6. Mikejc

Kohler K-304 Shower faucet temperature acting funky

This is very strange. I have an issue where the shower valve when I first turn it on will stay hot even though I try to move the handle to a colder position. However, if I immediately turn the valve off then back on again then it will work ok. Very strange. What should I replace?
  7. Mikejc

Replacement part for bath handle

Hello everyone, Can I get a replacement part for this kohler shower handle? I cannot find a model number to go off of.
  8. Mikejc

Acceptable electrical installation?

Hello, With this cord running out of this box about 4 feet long with a plug on the end. Is this acceptable:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks