Search results

1. Monimom

New pressure tank , new issue... can anyone help me understand

Hi , I had a 27 yo pressure tank replaced as the previous one had a water trickle sound at the end of pumping, so I figured I better get it changed out... had a plumber do just that, changed tank, fittings valves etc.. 3 times I have noticed now on different occasions while running bath water...
  2. Monimom

Need clearer minds to help figure this out ..

Hi, I am not familiar with all of the dynamics of vent pipes, but heres the scenario, please help me to understand what the culprit is.... We have an area on our bathroom wall( side of toilet ) that previously had a toilet paper holder attached, it had shown water type damage so we removed the...
  3. Monimom

looking for advice on these test results

Happy New Year, I have had an issue with my well since we had an addition built that was in fairly close proximity to the well..(25ft), the ground apparently had been disturbed enough to cause some issues with our manganese increasing and small amounts of sediment, I an not sure exactly what...
  4. Monimom

Braided DW line leak. have you ever seen this??

Good Morning, I am perplexed , hopefully someone here can help, bear with the length of this it might get wordy.. Our dishwasher braided line began leaking under the sink I assumed something had likely punctured it so I began to remove it, made mental notes of 2 things that are now possible...
  5. Monimom

Well questions. Help me understand what is happening

Good evening... I am hoping for a bit of assistance in understanding what is going on with our well.... heres the backstory; our well is 23 yrs old 140 ft down 4 gpm.(when it was drilled) , we have high manganese and iron , and have a standard drop in style sump large whole house filter 5...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks