Search results

1. fuji3

Suggestion needed: how to fix exterior wall stucco discoloration

Hello, Recently received an HOA Violation letter regarding the stucco discoloration issue on my house exterior wall-see attached pictures. Not sure what's the best and most efficient way to fix this issue? Touch Paint or re-paint the whole house exterior wall ? -or- Just use a power of a...
  2. fuji3

Does homeowner insurance usually cover water leaking fix(e.g. repipe or reroute)?

Hello, My house recently had a water leaking issue and just let the plumber complete the fix by doing the reroute -all paid by myself. Now my house is about to renew the home owner insurance, not sure if it worth me to consider the insurance upgrade to cover such water leaking fix in case it...
  3. fuji3

How to fix main water line leak issue-repipeing or rerouting pipes

Hello everyone, My house recently got a serious water leaking issue for the main water line between the water meter and the main switch(on-off)at the garage. We asked the plumber take a look and here are the 2 options that we are not sure which option to choose. Do appreciate your advice ASAP...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks