Search results

1. SWong

Stay put or puchase a ranch (vs multi-story home)

Wife and I are brainstorming a new ranch style home just so we can avoid all this stair climbing due to age and health related issues. We currently live in a 3-story brick&mortar attached townhouse which has been very good to us during the 40+ years we've lived in it. Currently gas steam...
  2. SWong

Dahl supply line ball valves....anything else better?

Posting this question to Terry's Forum..... currently finished installing a trial set of Dahl ball valves after being disappointed with all the junk sold locally. This includes BrassCraft,Nibco and Watts which eventually will not shut off water or eventually drip when I must perform maintenance...
  3. SWong

What's better? .... thin alled brass or plastic waste lines?

Heartbreaking news this morning when I shared some before and after pic with wife's relative showing yesterday's project replacing rotted out thin-walled brass sink waste lines this time with polyethylene plastic. I normally info share project undertaken with friends & family as many of us...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks