Search results

1. RSquirrel

Wall-Mounted Toilet Rod Length

Our condo unit has back-to-back bathrooms with a Charlotte EZS 800D Starter Fitting, EZS 22 Support Frames and EZS 24 Trim Packages (Note: I cannot physically see the interior of the wall, my info is based on sketchy as-built drawings). The interior wall cavity width is 12”. The cut sheet for...
  2. RSquirrel

Custom Low-Profile Clamping Drain

I am replacing an acrylic tub with a walk-in shower. The tub’s 1-1/2” drain is centered ~3-7/16” above a concrete floor slab. The drain is fed into a 2-inch no-hub cast-iron P-trap (Charlotte EZS 10) in a common wall between two back-to-back bathrooms. Of course, I need to match the elevation of...
  3. RSquirrel

Unorthodox Pump Control?

I have a 1-hp submersible pump (inlet 246 ft. down from wellhead, static water level 165 ft. down) that pumps water through a check-valve to a holding tank 165 ft. above the well head (via an open-ended feed pipe at top of tank). It was controlled by a float switch in the holding tank, but the...
  4. RSquirrel

Submersible Pump in Above-ground Pool

Application: Dedicated Submersible Pump (separate from the pool filter pump) to provide water circulation through roof-mounted solar collector Pool: 3000-gallon swim-in-place, metal-tube frame with vinyl liner (all equipment and metal components bonded). Circulation pump and heater fed by...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks